- OCGJ is a non-government entity.
- The opinions expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of any local, state or federal employee, agency or office.
- OCGJ findings are always actionable in the court of public opinion, but also in government courts if government prosecutors choose to make it so.
- Some, but not all OCGJ findings have been made available to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Ohio.
- OCGJ will not intentionally post non-public information or information in violation of the Privacy Act of 1974.
- OCGJ respects everyone’s right to express themselves, but along with that comes the responsibility to use discretion when targeting individuals with unsubstantiated claims or allegations. Of course we welcome a rebuttal from anyone who feels he or she has been unfairly attacked by OCGJ or anyone using the OCGJ website to express their opinion.
Ohio Citizens Grand Jury